Social Icons

11 Aug 2014

Ready. Set. Write! Reversed Priorities

Ready. Set. Write! is a summer writing intensive that is hosted during the months of June, July, and August by Jaime Morrow, Erin Funk, Alison Miller and Katy Upperman.  If you want to participate you come up with your own writing goals for those three months and check in with a short update every Monday.  This year RSW starts today until August 25th.

HOW I DID ON LAST WEEK'S GOALS:
  • Finish Chapter 8. (Still writing.  Been very slow with writing.)
  • Read two chapters of Cress. (Actually ended up reading the rest of the book!)
MY GOAL(S) FOR THIS WEEK:
  • Get Chapter 8 finished.
  • Choose and start reading a new book.
 THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE I FACED THIS WEEK:
Again, time was my enemy.  I was partaking in GISHWHES that requires a LOT of your free time and I'm also on holiday in Kent so since Wednesday it's been insane.  Apart from Friday when I was sick every day since we came down has been spent out and about. 
  
A FAVOURITE LINE FROM MY STORY OR ONE WORD/PHRASE THAT SUMS UP WHAT I WROTE/REVISED
 "We shouldn't have to hide who we are.  We shouldn't be killed for it."

SOMETHING I LOVE ABOUT MY WIP:
This chapter involves a circle and some spellcasting which is always fun to write. :)  

1 comment:

  1. Spell casting sounds all kinds of fun! And I hope you're feeling better. Being sick while on holiday has to be the worst. :( Good luck getting back to the WiP! I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete