Social Icons

18 Aug 2014

Ready. Set. Write! The Penultimate Edition

Ready. Set. Write! is a summer writing intensive that is hosted during the months of June, July, and August by Jaime Morrow, Erin Funk, Alison Miller and Katy Upperman.  If you want to participate you come up with your own writing goals for those three months and check in with a short update every Monday.  This year RSW starts today until August 25th.

HOW I DID ON LAST WEEK'S GOALS:
  • Get Chapter 8 finished. (Check)
  • Choose and start reading a new book. (Check) 
MY GOAL(S) FOR THIS WEEK:
  • Chapter 9 of Inside the Broom Closet.
  • Read two chapters of The Neverending Story
 THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE I FACED THIS WEEK:
I guess I had to squeeze in my goals for the last part of the week.  I was still in Kent Monday and Tuesday doing touristy things and travelling back up to Leeds most of Wednesday.  

A FAVOURITE LINE FROM MY STORY OR ONE WORD/PHRASE THAT SUMS UP WHAT I WROTE/REVISED
 "It slowly glowed red and he blew at it. A trail of dancing grey smoke began to float around, parting in different directions and curling in the air."

 SOMETHING I LOVE ABOUT MY WIP:
I quite like writing the parts that show the spells and magick working.  It's supernatural but it's not horror like my usual stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on meeting last week's goals. Good luck with getting through chapter 9 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't finish the intensive sadly. But congrats on your accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete