Social Icons

5 Jun 2014

What's Up Wednesday

What's Up Wednesday is a weekly feature created by Jaime Morrow and Erin L. Funk. Perfect for readers and writers who want to share what they've been up to on a weekly basis and right now the place to share your goals.

1) What I'm Reading
... Let's not go there again.

2) What I'm Writing
I finished off another round of revisions of Beast Inside and decided that maybe it was time to see if it could pass the test with my awesome beta readers.  Even a maths test wasn't this nerve-wracking! Is it just me being a wimp or is sending your draft off to other people to read one of the most terrifying things ever? To keep distracted I started working on the long hand draft for Inside the Broom Closet and might try going back to my ghost duology.  I did those two drafts for NaNoWriMo but there are a lot of things that aren't working so it's time to go back to plotting and planning. Mwahaha. *twiddles moustache*

3) What Else I've Been Up To
NO MORE MATHS! Weeeeeeeeeee! Seriously, all I'm up to apart from writing is copious amounts of chilling outI did my maths test on Saturday, passed, and that is it! My skills tests for Literacy and Maths are all done and I'm officially starting my teacher training course in September.  Another step closer!

4) What Inspires Me Right Now
Are you ready for the cheese? Passing.  Getting things done.  Achieving things I've been working towards for ages.   Seeing others achieve their goals.  WE CAN DO IT! =D

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on passing the maths test! That's brilliant :D

    I'm going to finish the book I'm reading and then it's on to Beta Reading! YAAAAAAAAY! Thanks for letting me have your book ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being brave enough to take it on! =P ^^

      Delete
  2. I'm still so stoked that you passed your test! :D
    (I posted this once and lost is, so sorry if duplicate comments pop up.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never felt such relief before! =D So excited!

      Delete
  3. Inquiring minds....what ARE you reading?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's supposed to be Cress. But I've completely failed at getting on with reading this year. I guess I've been replacing it for a lot of writing instead but I can't help feel guilty.

      Delete