Social Icons

11 Jun 2014

What's Up Wednesday

What's Up Wednesday is a weekly feature created by Jaime Morrow and Erin L. Funk. Perfect for readers and writers who want to share what they've been up to on a weekly basis and right now the place to share your goals.

1) What I'm Reading
Shock horror... I actually read more of Cress this week!

2) What I'm Writing
Did some more chilling out with Nostalgic project.  They're stories I wrote when I was a teenager and had the sudden desire to start writing them up and editing the crap out of them for the fun of it.  It's been a way for me to relax.  Also working on the projects I'm focusing on for Ready. Set. Write! which you can find here if you're interested.

3) What Else I've Been Up To
Honestly not much.  I've enjoyed doing very little at home except for writing and reading.  We had a big tidy up and clean up at the weekend which I usually do little at a time but getting it all done in one go has helped me relax a bit knowing there's nothing else to be done for a while.

4) What Inspires Me Right Now
One of the reasons I signed up for Ready. Set. Write was to keep motivated and inspired to write.  It really helped keep me going and since 2014 has been a good year for writing I want to keep it up as much as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I've been looking over writing from my teens lately, too. It's both nostalgic and kind of embarrassing.

    Good luck with RSW! :D

    ReplyDelete