Social Icons

3 Feb 2014

Writing Recharge!

I always love writing events that are created to keep you motivated and help you keep track of your progress and goals.  For the whole month of February I'm taking part in Writing Recharge where I'm going to track a writing goal and see how I do.  It's generously hosted by Elodie, Katy, Sarah, Liz, and Alison who will also choose five winners at the end for either a query or three chapter critique.  Sign up on Sarah's blog and keep posting an update every Monday there as well or follow on twitter using the hashtag #WriterRecharge.

My goals:

  • Start planning for April Camp NaNo.  I have a horror short story I'd love to work on.
  • Complete the 2nd Draft of Beast Inside.  Just a few more chapters I need to write and I hope to do this by the end of the month. 
  • Write every day.  Even if it's just a little bit.  I want to be in that habit of taking the time to sit and write. 
Are you up for a recharge? :)

12 comments:

  1. I don't know anything about camp Nano though I've heard about it. I think I am done with being intimidated by NaNoWriMo (once a year was enough for me, once upon a time) so maybe I'll check that out if it aligns with my other projects. I'm with you on finishing a second draft. I'm still at the having fun stage :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, see NaNo works for me. Having a deadline like that encourages me to get on with things. ^^

      Delete
  2. Writing every day is a WONDERFUL goal. I'm so glad you're on board with us! Hope you get oodles accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always feel bad because I feel like there isn't enough time to sit and write some days. But it's not really about writing loads. Just getting into the habit of little and often. :)

      Delete
  3. So glad that you're going to join us! Writing every day is such an important one.... I still need to sneak my words in for today and it's already 9:15! We'll keep one another on track, right? Good luck with all of your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super motivation and encouragement! =D I'm cheering everyone on! ^^

      Delete
  4. Write every day is definitely on my list. Great goals!! Good luck! :)

    http://valialind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your goals! It's never to early to begin planning for a NaNo month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not! Totally organised here! ^^

      Delete
  6. All the best with your goals for the month, Robin. I'm not even contemplating Camp NaNo--I'm doing AtoZ again in April... and I'm planning quite the challenge for myself this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am up for this recharge. I want to write every day. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete