Social Icons

4 May 2013

Currently...

Loving: The weather.  England finally has a bit of warmth!

Reading:


Watching:


Thinking about: Writing.  After deciding to take a rest and not complete NaNo I'm starting to get the urge to do some more writing, finishing off my Camp NaNo WiP and making notes for an old fantasy idea I got during university. 

Anticipating: The Royal Armouries on Monday.  There's an event on all Bank Holiday called the Arms and Armour of the Superhero.  Sounds really interesting! =D

Wishing: For June to come quickly.  Looking forward to my first school trip to the Yorkshire Wildlife Park. 

Making me happy: Getting back into my reading routine now that I don't have any blog challenges or NaNo deadlines.

Got any news to share? :)

8 comments:

  1. I need to watch more of Once Upon A Time. I liked it but lost track of it.

    Hasn't the weather been amazing? It's nothing special but it feels SOOOO good because we've had to wait so much longer than usual for it. I've had many park days this week with the children I look after :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first season was terrific. Just started the second season now. :) And I'm quite impressed with Robert Carlyle's performance. I can see why people would think he'd make an excellent Doctor!

      I've loved this weather. Haven't needed a jacket all week and I'm already getting a bit of colour on my skin. =D

      Delete
  2. I am looking forward to summer as well, so I can read more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto! A long summer holiday to read. That's perfect! :)

      Delete
  3. I finished revising my MS last weekend (yay!) so I unintentionally took a writing break. Now I'm trying to draft something new, and it's hard getting back into the swing of things...especially since I'm trying to relearn how to write a first draft!

    Hooray for nice weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I still can't help the inner editor come out a little bit when I do a first draft. I need to keep reminding myself that it's meant to be a bit on the rubbish side and that's what the editing stages are for. ^^

      Seriously, I'm so happy about the weather. Winter was a bit rubbish this year.

      Delete
  4. Not much. Just reading as much as I can before my editor sends back her critique. Otherwise, things are rather quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're enjoying LEVIATHAN, Robin, as much as I went on about it. :)

    It's been a bit unseasonably cold this past week or so here (though not as bad as some states that have had snow!). It looks like it's going to start warming up, though, which will be nice. Then we'll get into the upper 90s (F) in July/August, and we'll be moaning about the weather and be ready for winter... :)

    ReplyDelete