Social Icons

8 Jan 2013

TTT - Reading Goals for 2013

For this week's Top Ten Tuesday we've been asked:

 Top Ten Bookish Goals For 2013
 
This year my goals are:
 
1) Read 50 books this year.
 
2) Finish any books I didn't manage to get through on my past TBR lists.
 
3) Read On Writing by Stephen King.
 
4) Get through 2-4 books a month.
 
5) Read a romance.  Not usually my thing but I want to be more versatile this year.
 
6) Read another Discworld novel.  It's been ages since I read a Terry Pratchett novel. 
 
7) Catch up on my book reviews.
 
8) Buy more books for my kindle than my bookshelf.  I'm running out of space!
 
9) Read for half an hour in the morning after getting up to stay on top of reading.
 
10) Discover more new and amazing authors.
 
Check out The Broke and The Bookish for more goals! What are yours for 2013?
 

6 comments:

  1. Some really good goals here, Robin. I hope #3 is close to the top--but that goes without saying coming from me! :) It's been a while since I read a Discworld book, too. I need to add at least a few to my reading schedule this year. As for catching up on TBR lists, there is no way I could get through all the books on my TBR in a year! I still have books to read from my Spring 2012 reading list! I'm getting there, though... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reaaaaaaaaaaally need to do #3 ^^;

    Good luck with all your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read On Writing by Stephen King, the man's a genius!

    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ON WRITING! I hope you enjoy it this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have not read that book too.. maybe i should add it to my TBR:) My TTT is up too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like #4. I think it's a realistic amount of books per month, so I'm sure you'll achieve it. Good luck! :D

    My Goals for 2013
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete