Top Ten Bookish Goals For 2013
This year my goals are:
1) Read 50 books this year.
2) Finish any books I didn't manage to get through on my past TBR lists.
3) Read On Writing by Stephen King.
4) Get through 2-4 books a month.
5) Read a romance. Not usually my thing but I want to be more versatile this year.
6) Read another Discworld novel. It's been ages since I read a Terry Pratchett novel.
7) Catch up on my book reviews.
8) Buy more books for my kindle than my bookshelf. I'm running out of space!
9) Read for half an hour in the morning after getting up to stay on top of reading.
10) Discover more new and amazing authors.
Check out The Broke and The Bookish for more goals! What are yours for 2013?