Social Icons

4 Sep 2012

TTT - Fall TBR



Summer was quite a slow reading season.  I started Hood by Stephen R Lawhead but that proved to be a disappointment and after a month of not getting anywhere with it I decided to list it as a DNF and started Shiver late August.  Most of my free time had been taking up by driving lessons and constant revision, appointments, chores etc.  For the last Top Ten TBR I only managed to read 4 out of the ten I chose for the summer.  I didn't finish Hood and I'm currently reading City of Glass (Cassandra Clare) at the moment.

But I hope to get through these books for Autumn:

 


 

 
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish and every week I come away with tons of awesome books to try out and add to my TBR. It's been a fantastic feature to join in with so far! So what is on your TBR list for this Autumn? Link you're Top Ten at The Broke and The Bookish or just add a comment.



6 comments:

  1. Charlie Higson's new book is out this month. Exciiiiiting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have almost all of these on my TBR pile, but for later. I have so many books to read I better live to be 500. :D
    Nice choices :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delirium is one of my favorite books ever. Pandemonium was alright. Must start reading Julie Kagawa soon! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a very slow August, reading-wise. I'm well on track for the number of books I hope to read this year, but there are still too many books on my TBR list that I need to get to soon (e.g., WANDERLOVE).

    Is HOUND OF THE BASKERVILLES your first Holmes novel? When I was in my late teens, I bought a compendium of all Doyle's Holmes stories. It was just about the only fiction I would read at the time. I read every novel and short story, and ever since I've kept going back and re-reading them. Excellent stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked up a copy of ANNA DRESSED IN BLOOD just recently. It's kind of a departure from the types of books that I normally read, but I'm kind of excited about it. So that one would be on my upcoming TBR list for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cole, I have lots of catching up to do haven't I? XD

    Coffee Monster, I totally understand! My TBR pile is quickly piling up and I'm slowly getting my way through it! I need more hours in the day!

    Thanks Melody! :) I've been wanting to read Kawaga's books for ages. Heard a lot of great things about this series. :)

    Colin, yep. :) It's quite shameful how many years I've gone without picking up Arthur Conan Doyle once.

    Jaime, I've been so excited to get this book. Those rooting for more YA Horror have given it postive reviews! =D

    ReplyDelete