Social Icons

21 Aug 2012

TTT - 10 months, 10 favourites

Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme where a different topic each week is given and our task is list our top ten favourites! One thing that is guaranteed with these topics is that your TBR list is going to grow!

So for this week:

Top Ten Favourite Books You've Read During The Lifespan Of Your Blog
Now, my blog hasn't been around for that long.  It's still a newborn so I'll probably be repeating myself here and using the same favourites.  But so far my top ten books have been: (I've linked them to the reviews)




1) The Woman in Black by Susan Hill

2) Break by Hannah Moskowitz



3) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

4) Cinder by Marissa Meyer


5) The Duff by Kody Keplinger

6) Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard




7) Divergent by Veronica Roth

8) Insurgent by Veronica Roth



9) The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor

10) Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith

What are your top ten? Add them to the list!

7 comments:

  1. Yay for Cinder, I need to read Insurgent! If I had space I would have added Divergent to my list

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/08/top-ten-tuesday-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insurgent is a great sequel and it won't disappointment. =D Leaves you with one hell of a cliffhanger though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read 4 of your 10, and I enjoyed all 4 of them. CINDER is definitely on my TBR. I've heard interesting things about ABRAHAM LINCOLN: VAMPIRE HUNTER, most notably that at least one Abraham Lincoln society commended it for its historical accuracy--at least in the non-vampire-hunter bits, and appreciated it as an introduction to the history of this president.

    As for DIVERGENT and INSURGENT... well, of course! INSURGENT didn't make my list, though it could have been on there. However, it was beaten out of "book of the month" that month by SHATTER ME, and if ever a book deserved to be on a "top 10 books of the year," that one does! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE HUNGER GAMES and CINDER are both great. I think my favorite Keplinger book was SHUT OUT. DIVERGENT/INSURGENT are my favorite dystopian reads! Oh, LOOKING GLASS WARS, another good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished reading Cinder and read The Looking Glass Wars earlier this Spring. Of course Hunger Games is on my list, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good list and loved The Looking Glass Wars as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colin, I must get my hands on Shatter Me at some point. It sounds great!

    A Backward's Story, I can't wait to read Shut Out! I live in the UK so unfortunately it's another month to go until it's available here. :(

    Anne, I'm not surprised The Hunger Games has made it onto a lot of people's list. Definitely lived up to the hype. :)

    LillyLilac, it's great seeing people who have also read The Looking Glass Wars or heard of it! It seems like quite the underrated book sometimes.

    ReplyDelete