Social Icons

27 Aug 2012

Off dahn sarf! (Down South)

I won' t be posting today, tomorrow, and Wednesday because I'll be lurking around the South!
 
I'm off to Crawley to stay in a lovely hotel and there'll be day trips to London, Windsor, and Oxford! =D So excited and I'll be taking tons of pics.  I think I have my next three inspirational settings sorted!
 
I'll be posting again on Saturday with another new Weekly Inspiration post.  To honour the arrival of Doctor Who series 7 I'll be looking out for anything Sci-Fi for that day.  Next Monday (3rd Sep) I'll have a post up on 2.8 hours Later and Tuesday and Wednesday will be Top Ten Tuesday and Road Trip Wednesday as normal. :)
 
Have a good week and I'll see you all on Saturday!
 



3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time, Robin! I look forward to the pictures. :) And new Doctor Who on Saturday!! This means there will be a new Who Review on my blog next week... :)

    ReplyDelete