Social Icons

1 Jun 2012

Aaaaand we're off!

Today marks the start of JuNo.  One month, 50,000 words.  I did it for NaNo last year so I'm hoping to do it again.  Hopefully I won't be as exhausted as I was at the end of November. 

I only have a summary of the beginning, middle, and end but I know where I'm going.  I know the little sub-plots each character is going through.  I definitely know the story better than I did the last time I wrote it.  I didn't have a plan at all back then and it didn't do me any good.  I need planning, I can never just start writing something.

Good luck to everyone else who is participating in JuNo or Camp NaNo!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'll be doing CampNaNo for the first time and I can't wait! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, it already seems like your off to a great start. I'm doing Camp NaNo and it's slow going, but I'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best to you, Robin! I nearly signed up for this, but didn't. I really do need to work more on my WIP, though... so maybe I'll participate unofficially. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! For a split second I was tempted to join in, and then I changed my mind just as quickly. I think I need to finish up what I'm currently working on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on Camp NaNo Laura and Kyra!

    Juliana, let's get writing! Woop!

    Maybe next year Colin! It's a great challenge to try out. And there's also Camp NaNo in June AND August. I might try that next year. Challenge myself by writing three drafts. :)

    ReplyDelete