Social Icons

27 May 2012

ROW80 Check-in 27/05/2012

Last week I wanted to up my challenge from getting one chapter finished to two on Beast Inside.  I've finished one chapter and I'm about 1/4 in the second chapter, a short one which will be finished tonight.  I doubt I'm going to finish this round of editing by the end of May but at least I'm well into it now.  I know what I want from this editing so it shouldn't be too bad writing up the changes.  I'll see how much more I can get done this week.

On Friday JuNo finally starts.  Woop! And luckily it's also my half term holiday so I'm hopefully going to get a lot of writing done in the first week before it's back to work and the crazy last term.  And when I mean crazy it's going to be insane.  Next September we hopefully will have a new school building where all the year groups can be in one place instead of scattered on two different sites.  So this last term won't just involve taking down displays and getting resources in for next year.  Oh no, we'll literally be moving every single thing in our school to the new building.  It's going to be chaotic.  So the more words I can get done ASAP the better.  I'm hoping by next Sunday I'll have at least the first 5000 words done.

Check out everyone else's progress here! :)

3 comments:

  1. Well done! Almost there!
    And we're almost there for JuNoWriMo too! Woot!
    Hope you have a great week and a great JuNo start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The word "move" strikes terror in me as a man. lol

    Invariably, since I am a man, I am relegated to one of the people who does the majority of the moving.

    Good luck on your writing. You sound motivated which is a good thing.

    I am now following your blog so I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The building move sounds terrifying, but it sounds like you have a handle on the situation. I'm sure it will be well worth the effort when next year rolls around and finds you in the new digs.

    All the best for JuNo and the edits - keep up the great work, Robin :)

    ReplyDelete