Social Icons

30 Apr 2012

Added to the blog fests...

Think it's starting to be an addiction? I've signed up to yet another blog hop event that I thought would be quite good for me.  ROW80 occurs 4 times a year.  It's currently in Round 2 from April 2nd to June 21st.  For 80 days you have your goals to achieve.  But I've been told it's okay to jump in at any time and the check ins are on Wednesdays and Sundays.  Wednesdays I take part in Road Trip Wednesday on YA Highway and Sundays are usually News to Novels but that can be bumped to Saturdays.

I'm going for small goals to begin with.  Just two of them that will be easy to manage and complete:

1) Finish the next round of editing for Beast Inside.  I'm aiming to finish for the end of May so I can take part in JuNoWriMo.  Which leads to goal number 2...

2) Complete JuNoWriMo.  One month and a 50,000 word target.  I managed NaNo so I'm confident that I can do it again.

You can get more info on ROW80 here if you're interested in finding out more.

Blog Me MAYbe starts officially tomorrow.  Tuesday's topic is: May I tell you something about myself? So I'll have to have a think about that.  I usually try to avoid talking about myself because, to be honest, I think there's really nothing interesting to say.  I quite like cooking so maybe I could post about that?

Any suggestions?

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to our troop!
    Don't forget to join us at #ROW80 and, in 2 minutes, we'll have a sprint on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals :D And Robin, I´d love to know more about you and cooking sounds like a good post to start with...like when you first cooked a dish, what´s your favorite recipe :D Looking forward to your May Posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, I'm joining in late with these sprints already haha. I did actually start editing an hour ago by hand. Would that count in team sprinty?

    Thanks for the ideas Elodie. I've got a few more ideas that I'll play around with tonight. :) It would be nice to start sharing some recipes with everyone. Or cooking blunders. Got a few of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with JuNaWriMo! I liked NaNo. You'll have to keep us updated on your progress!

    ReplyDelete