Social Icons

31 Mar 2012

March goodies

Is it me or did March go really quick? Tomorrow is April and I'm hoping to start reading the new book goodies I've added to my kindle.  I've been hunting down YA books mainly, especially ones that I can find printed.  So I'm happy that the kindle gives me the opportunity to read these books. 
Added to my YA section:

Catching Fire and Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.  I can actually get these in Waterstones but with the film coming out they're quickly being sold out.  So I turned to kindle to get my hands on them without having to wait for the shops to restock or order out. 


Delirium and Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver. 


The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson


A Spy in the House, The Body in the Tower, and The Traitor and the Tunnel by YS Lee.

Can't wait to read these!

What new books do you have on your list?

3 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading Kelley Armstrong's The Darkest Power Series. It's pretty good. I picked it up because I was told the MC might be similar to the one I'm currently writing. I do believe that is the case.

    Are you going to read all of these in April?? That's awesome. I don't read nearly enough...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try haha. I'm not a fast reader so I'll always get 1 or 2 finished in a month. But I have a couple of weeks off from work at the mo so I'm going to use that to read a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I've slacked off this month as far as reading goes. Sadly. Will have to just be better next month. Haha about the Catching Fire. I read them all when they came out but a friend of mine read book 1 a week or so before the movie came out and enjoyed it. Last night we were in Walmart after a movie night and she wanted to get book 2, we looked and they have The Hunger Games and Mockingjay but we couldn't find Catching Fire. Well we did some looking and found a whole stack sitting around the corner in a box that had been opened but abandoned before stocked so we just procured one of them for her and headed out hehe.

    Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete