Social Icons

29 Feb 2012

RTW: Read of the Month

Road Trip Wednesday is a ‘Blog Carnival,’ where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question that begs to be answered. In the comments, you can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic.

This Week's Topic:
What was the best book you read in February?
I think The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins will take the title of top February book.  I've yet to post up my review of it but for now I'll list my favourite things about it:
1) Katniss' closeness to her family and her role in it.
2) The friendship between Gale and Katniss
3) Cinna
4) The games

4 comments:

  1. Oh, The Hunger Games. <3 I have so much love for that series, and so much excitement for the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I heart The Hunger Games. I plan to re-read it again before the movie comes out. Katniss is a great character, her strength and determination are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get the next two :) A trip to the bookstore is in order. I can't wait for the film either! The trailer gives me chills.

    ReplyDelete