Social Icons

16 Feb 2012

Blog Love to Share

Finally getting round to giving my thanks and passing on to some amazing blogs.  I waited a little bit because I'm still being introduced to new blogs and wanted to know a few more bloggers.  And waiting has paid off.  There are so many new blogs that I've started following who are absolutely fantastic.

The first award is the Kreativ Blogger award, passed on by Jaime

The rules:
1. Link back to whoever passed the award to you
2. Share 10 facts about yourself
3. Pass the award on to six people

The second is the Liebster Blog, passed on to blogs with less than 200 followers who come up with wonderful and interesting posts.  This was passed on by Theresa

The rules:
1) Say five things about myself
2) Pass on to ten bloggers. 

I'm going to choose five bloggers for both awards.  And I don't want to bore you with facts about myself so I'll choose five favourite films.

1) The Lost Boys
2) Bride Wars
3) Rise of the Planet of the Apes
4) Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade
5) Labyrinth

The blogs:
Crystal Schubert 
Tarah Dunn
Sara Biren
Juliana Haygert
Laurie Dennison

If you haven't checked out these blogs yet then click on the links ASAP! They are fantastic and thoughtful bloggers.  I'm sure you'd enjoy what they have to say. :)

2 comments: